Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Monday, February 18, 2013

Vintage industrial finds

  
We are so fortunate to have fresh salvaged vintage industrial pieces in our shop. This now includes a cream metal medicine cabinet that would make a great bedside table, to little colourful spare parts drawers and a 9 pigeon hole unit on wheels.

And against our pianola wallpaper wall we now have a lovely vintage story going on with a rustic timber ladder, a wrought iron bed head (bedhead is SOLD) and our rusty door:
Loving this cooler weather too!

2 comments:

  1. I have to show some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular dilemma. Because of browsing through the world-wide-web and obtaining techniques which were not beneficial, I believed my life was well over. Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have resolved as a result of your blog post is a crucial case, as well as the ones which may have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your blog. Your main ability and kindness in playing with the whole lot was precious. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a stuff like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for this expert and sensible help. I will not hesitate to suggest your blog post to any person who needs to have recommendations about this problem.
    giftware online shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some fascinating closing dates in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. online deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete