For example, we could display a garden party in March, a winter wonderland in July, a Fathers Day workshop for September and of course, Christmas lights in December.
During each month, we will offer several special core pieces for lay-by purchase. Other accompanying items will be available for immediate purchase. The lay-by pieces will be available on a first in, best dressed basis. These items will then be available for pick up at the end of each month.
For example, our February Retro-Botanical window display has the following core pieces available as lay-by items:
- pair of retro footstools (one is sold)
- fun, pair of retro stencilled chest of drawers (POA)
- Mignon type-sleeve typewriter, made in Berlin, c1924 (POA)
Window display items available for immediate sale are:
- stunning botanical charts, 10 different designs available (10 sold, more available in store now)
- bakelite intercom phone, retro camera, kitchen canister tins
- classical new teacups, available in 6 colours
- beautiful bell jars, 35x20cm
Here's a close-up photo of the LHS window bay. One of the core pieces available for lay-by is this funky stencilled chest of drawers. Please note: this is not a piece for the serious retro collector, it is just for fun:
And a close-up of the RHS window bay. This details the second stencilled chest of drawers available for lay-by. Also in this window bay is one of a pair of retro footstools and the Mignon type-sleeve typewriter:
Stay tuned, as we will blog the window displays for you every month. If you are quick, you can snap up a great range of items.