Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cabinet of Clearance - vintage, new, retro, or handmade items


CABINET OF CLEARANCE

The first official cabinet of clearance for the manufactory is now on!

We have on offer gorgeous teacups and saucers from Melbourne's Cristina Re. In retro pastel colours - pink, blue, yellow, mint - and traditional black and white.

Usually priced at $25 each, now $20 each. Until stock sold out.

FYI here's a close up of the delicate pink teacup:


BTW did you know the manufactory is now on Facebook? Like us to keep up with all our newest finds!

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I handle such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck. coupon sites australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work! hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and sit up for looking for more of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks! hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete