Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Just in - sunny retro pieces



Here at the manufactory we have just stocked up with some really well preserved retro homewares. 

Ranging from rotary dial telephones, to footstools, anodised lamps, funky orange kitchen canisters, mirrors and figurines, they are all excellent representations of the 1950/60s.

Here's some sunny yellow hued photos to get you interested:
Cute little beagle figurine (SOLD)guards a footstool and mound-making plants (these little clumps are Zoysia tenuifolia, a native to Tasmania):
Immaculate Vernon Ward white swan print (now SOLD):
Pie crust mirrors (SOLD), metal cursive house sign 'Dandee Vue' and wire plant stands:

This little haul has some of the best condition retro furniture and homewares we have seen so far. They won't last long...

2 comments:

  1. I want to show my respect for your kind-heartedness supporting men and women that should have assistance with the question. Your special commitment to passing the message all through came to be surprisingly practical and have in every case helped professionals much like me to realize their objectives. Your personal interesting key points means a whole lot a person like me and still more to my fellow workers. Thanks a lot; from all of us.
    driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My companion and I staggered here from an alternate page and figured I should look at things. I like what I see so now I am following you. Anticipate looking at your website page over and again.
    best deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete