Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Australian designed pastel hued homewares

Note: green and mushroom dial phones are now SOLD.

 Enjoying our freezing Melbourne weather? I particularly notice it every morning whilst washing the ice off the car's windscreen. There is something to be said for having a garage, or carport... oh well there are other benefits to living in Pentridge Village!

Anyway, I cannot believe it has been nearly a month since our last post. Opps.

What have we been doing? Well, we now have a Facebook place page called the manufactory. This usually has our breaking news first ... although we have been a little slack there too recently.

We have an eBay store called the manufactory up and running. We are listing around 5 items a week. It's a great place for our out of towners to grab a little piece of the manufactory.

We are also keenly awaiting the release of our own website which will link together our blog, eBay store, Facebook page etc at the one site. A few server issues, but hang in there, it will be here soon...

So what do we have of interest in store? Great retro and vintage stock as usual. Plus, pastel hued Melbourne designed new homewares to brighten up your winter home, that's what!
 
Don't forget our Cristina Re teacups and matching saucers are still only $20. Just until stocks run out folks. Running low on black and pink teacups especially. Great for a warming cuppa.
 
And we have restocked our wonderful Angus & Celeste ceramic hanging planters. Four colours are back - green, yellow, pink and blue - in both the jelly mould style and pleated style. Gorgeous.
 
Oh yes, in this hectic June, we also had our 2nd birthday. June 16th was the 2nd anniversary of the manufactory. Hip hip hooray!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to write down a quick comment to be able to say thanks to you for the fantastic instructions you are placing at this site. My particularly long internet investigation has finally been rewarded with reliable facts and strategies to share with my great friends. I 'd mention that most of us readers actually are very lucky to live in a useful website with many awesome professionals with great basics. I feel truly grateful to have encountered the site and look forward to so many more thrilling minutes reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.
    coastal decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy I am so energized I discovered your weblog, I truly discovered you coincidentally, while I was looking on Google for something different, Regardless I am here now and might simply want to state credit for a fabulous post and an overall intriguing website (I likewise love the subject/plan), I don't have the opportunity to experience everything right now yet I have bookmarked it and furthermore incorporated your RSS channels, so when I have time I will have returned to peruse considerably more, Please keep up the magnificent work.
    Cheap Deals in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete